Website address: https://akiroblade.com.
Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data are subject to collection, storage, and use:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including referral sources, duration of visits, pages viewed, and website navigation paths;
- Information about your email address, which you used to register on our website;
Information that you entered when creating a profile on our website, such as your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, hobbies and interests, education, and place of work;
- Information such as your name and email address, which you provided when subscribing to our email newsletters and/or mailing lists;
- Information that you entered when using the services of our website;
Information generated when using our website, including information about the time, frequency, and conditions of its use;
- Information regarding any purchases, services used, or transactions that you conducted through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information;
- Information that you posted on our website for publication on the Internet, including your username, profile picture, and the content of your publication;
- Information contained in any messages that you sent to us by email or through our website, including the content of the message and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you have provided to us.
Before disclosing personal information of a third party to us, you must obtain the consent of that person for disclosure as well as for processing this information in accordance with these rules.
Use of your personal information
Use of your personal information
The personal information you provide to us through our website will be used for the purposes stated in these rules or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering our website and business;;
- personalizing our website for you;
- providing you with the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- providing you with services purchased through our website;
- sending you messages, invoices, and payment reminders, and receiving payments from you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial messages;
- sending you email messages that you specifically requested;
- sending you a newsletter if you have ordered one (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us);
- sending you marketing messages regarding our business or the carefully selected business activities of third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, either by publication or, if you have specifically consented to it, by sending email or using similar technologies (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing messages);
- providing statistical information about our users to third-party companies (however, these third-party companies will not be able to identify any individual user from this data);
- processing requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our website;
- for the purpose of ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud;
- for the purpose of verifying compliance with the terms and conditions that regulate the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the private messaging service of our website);
If you have provided personal information for publication on our website, we will publish it. Otherwise, we will use this information only as required.
Subsequently, the identifier is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies: persistent cookies will be stored by the browser and remain valid until their expiration date, unless deleted by the user beforehand; session cookies, on the other hand, will be deleted after the session with the website is terminated or the browser is closed. Cookies typically do not contain any information that personally identifies a user. However, your personal information that we have may be associated with information stored and obtained from cookies.
Cookies typically do not contain any information that personally identifies a user. However, your personal information that we have may be associated with information stored and obtained from cookies.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any of our employees, managers, partners, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, to the extent and for the purposes set out in these rules.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) to the extent and for the purposes set out in these rules.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information:
- where required to do so by law;
- in connection with any current or future legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention or reducing credit risk);
- to a buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we are selling (or contemplating selling);
- and to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information and, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as provided for in these rules.
International transfers of personal information
The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, for the purpose of enabling us to use that information in accordance with these rules.
Personal information that you post on our website over the Internet may be available worldwide. We cannot prevent its use, or unlawful use for criminal purposes, by third parties.
By agreeing to these rules, you consent to the transfer of your personal information.
Storage of personal information
This section establishes the rules and procedures of the company regarding the storage of personal information. These rules and procedures are designed to ensure that we fulfill our legal obligations with respect to the storage and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for a specific purpose or purposes should not be kept for longer than necessary to achieve that purpose or those purposes.
Protection of your personal information
We will take sufficient technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, unlawful use, or forgery of your personal information.
We will store all personal information provided by you on our protected servers (including password and firewall protection).
All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by data encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the worldwide network.
You are responsible for keeping your password for access to our website confidential. We will never ask you for your password (except when you attempt to log into your account on our website).
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to periodically make changes and amendments to these rules and publish their new version on our website. You should periodically check this webpage to ensure that you understand the content of any changes made to these rules. We may also inform you of changes to these rules by sending an email or through the private message system on our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide information upon your request, within the limits of applicable law.
You have the right to instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you usually either consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your information for marketing purposes.
Deletion of personal information
To delete your account and personal information from AkiroBlade’s website, click the button labeled “Delete my account” in your account settings. Since deletion in the AkiroBlade system is final and cannot be undone, AkiroBlade may request confirmation of your authority to manage this account through email.
After requesting the deletion of your account, AkiroBlade will:
- Deactivate your AkiroBlade account;
- Delete your active profile;
- Remove you from AkiroBlade email lists.